Sunday 24 March 2013

OBJECTIVES

Assalamualaikum, Hi ;) I am Nurauni Binti Mohd Noor from DEC 5B and this blog is done for Digital And Mobile Communication subject that assigned by my lecturer, Madam Hawinda bt Karmon. Purpose I created this blog to let the others know about the Hurricane Sandy.

The objective of this blog is to share information about what is Sandy, the categories and structure of Sandy. Then, to tell about the news and effects of Sandy. It also share the technology to use for early detection and what you need to do before, during and after Sandy. So, it will increase awareness in people so that they are alert to current situation and remember this history.

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope that this blog can give a lot of information to people out there about the natural disaster in the world ;) 

Hurricane in Action


No comments:

Post a Comment